Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moving Office Letter How Should I Write This Letter About Moving Our Office?

How should I write this letter about moving our office? - moving office letter

My company is moving into our office in the city, and I have to write a letter to all our existing customers. First, what am I to all? Secondly, I have all the customers in a database or anything, so my typing each customer an individual card, it would be useful to make a class or a letter or flyer? I will continue to be professional.

1 comments:

skwonrip... said...

Make a flyer type thingie, so I just changed the direction of each individual. A traveler who is very optimistic, clients say how beautiful it is the amount of information, better conditions of service, change for them, and very positive. Remember, a map can be found. If possible, a discount card, so that they would be willing to be called up again.

Post a Comment