Friday, January 15, 2010

Backpack Computer Bags What Is The Ideal Backpack Bag For A 15" Macbook Pro?

What is the ideal backpack bag for a 15" Macbook Pro? - backpack computer bags

I need it for school
Space for the charger and the computer
Space for 2 pounds of paper slippers and shorts and T-shirts
narrow and front pocket for pens and other things
SO 2 large pockets and 1 0r 2 small and / or bags mediium
Please enter the product name if possible, with links
looking to spend no more than $ 70 to

2 comments:

playing.... said...

If you are in Canada, MEC (Mountain Equiptment Co-op is a good selection) of backpacks that the slots for 15-inch have computers. I have here, that something like 32L of space and I can put my laptop (MBP), 2 books, food, clothes and shoes in a gym, and there is room for your wallet, bus pass, etc. (tonnes weight, but hey - I'm young enough to seriously hurt my back and survive!). My bag was about $ 40.

If you are in Canada, try a good sports and camping store and search bags (backpacks greater) bags, are portable

goodluck!

#2 due in early Spring! said...

North Face, which is what we use

Post a Comment