Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dog Tracker PsycoStick, Gator, Hammerhead, Dog-town, Tracker 6-tracks, Gorilla Ribs, Rip-grip... Anyone Else Skate The 80s

PsycoStick, Gator, Hammerhead, Dog-town, tracker 6-tracks, Gorilla ribs, rip-grip... Anyone else skate the 80s - dog tracker

I ran in the 80s, 90s and even in the years. But I have no idea what to talk about it --- Is this music?

My title only played Def Leppard, and a variety of R & B as "Atomic Dog" and "Freakazoid" and "Jam On It" and .... Man, what were some of the others? "They dropped a bomb on me ...." I will be rich in emotion their brain on all that night.

Of course, because I know you talk about skateboarding and music, this reference is not in all. But I was a skater. A skater, gods among teens hot!

2 comments:

angel said...

stupid

angel said...

stupid

Post a Comment