Friday, February 19, 2010

Yugioh Visual Academy Yugioh Deck For Sister...?

Yugioh deck for sister...? - yugioh visual academy

I already asked this question, but I was not satisfied with the results.

My sister loves bridges and bridges Zombie Toon, the problem is that Toons are pitifully out of date and do not want zombies, because I too. What are some good decks could not, that is the taste, the visual, which could begin with prices so low? If received more than $ 50, just a starter package version. It can not compete against me and my friend.

I'm the monarch or Harpy, any ideas?

2 comments:

LZD said...

Ojama soon (awesome)
Batteries
Plant
Gadget
Six Samurai
Macro Cosmos

Paul R said...

There are many bridges that can not be created, there is no glass animals, fairies and much more are available. If you hit the bridge toon continue to try to improve care.

when the images are a problem, then only two guys I know are very stained glass windows are the animal and battalions. Crystal-colored animals, and can still be very devastating that they have a very unpleasant OTK combos are capable of.

visually and I feel very colorful

Post a Comment