Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Digital Camera Battery Cases Price Help Buying A Digital Camera?

Help Buying a Digital Camera? - digital camera battery cases price

Well, I always wanted a digital camera and I had a couple of years, but it broke, and I have never used.
Now I get another and I think it will be used. I'm still fighting tournaments and is always a pleasure when I begin to recall memories with pictures. Anyway, that's why I love him, but I need help!
I watch the cameras in the shops and all I see is that it seems. I know that the mega-pixels and how you need me, like 6-8, if you want to develop and produce images of good quality. But I'm not sure that cameras are good or not!
That is what you really want a digital camera, in addition to what normally to them:
1. We want rechargeable. I will not lose much money on batteries!
2. You need to register in the position himself. In case some fun down or want someone to record my fight. And it must be of good quality. I hate to look a little blurry.
3. I do not know much about SD cards and includes a camera, which essentially determined by the area on the map, but I liKE is to keep a large amount of GB. Because I do not get in a position to remote computers for tournaments or outings every day.
4. Not really sure what we should try, but I'm pretty sure that you are too thin. But if possible I would like an easy case, to find him. I want to scratch in any case.
5. Oh, and of course a reasonable price. I think 100-150 dollars. A little more if that's what I think.

Camera, I am stupid enough to say that. But with the help of all I start taking great pictures in no time.

Thank you very much for reading I really appreciate it!
Links are also wanted! Although a review for a camera and video-streaming is large. Good answer!

2 comments:

vicseo said...

Miwa answer lies directly. The Canon Powershot SD1100IS currently selling around $ 160 on amazon.com.

Good luck!

empenage... said...

Good quality, and the number of $ 100, the dose

Post a Comment