Saturday, February 6, 2010

High Cervix A Week Before Period Can I Still Get My Period If My Cervix Is Very High And Soft. 3 Days Late. Negative Test After 1 Late Day Tks?

Can I still get my period if my cervix is very high and soft. 3 days late. Negative test after 1 late day tks? - high cervix a week before period

Hello everyone, this is the first time you have. There are TTC for 4 months and had the period of 13 August, I usually spend 28 cycles per day. I am 3 days late and my cervix was high and soft from 1 September. I was about 9 at. I had symptoms of pregnancy, but I wonder if I still have my period, even if my cervix is so high and sweet, I know it sounds silly, but I am confused. I know that stands before ovulation, then shortly afterwards, but I did not come down and I did take a pregnancy test because if I am already a day late at night Hubby and I wanted was negative. Can someone please me an idea. I will not even try for a week. If badly want to be positive, now that I have not had a drop in the pass, thank you, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment