Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waverly French Country Curtains Decorating Ideas For French Country Style Kitchen.?

Decorating ideas for french country style kitchen.? - waverly french country curtains

Help! My living room and kitchen are side by side. Living room is painted in gold "jump" (a dark golden brown) and I have a big red sofa and white carpet / Waverly red and gold accents and canvas curtains.

The bathroom next to the hall of residence is outside the kitchen. Accent is lined with a W, red, white and gold paper, canvas / and cabinets.

The home kitchen has white cabinets, black granite and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen has a large window. I have a collection of plates Le Gallo, plates, etc. These are dishes colored w / rust red, green, gold, black, etc. http://www.reflectionsgallery.us/WebPages/LeRooster.htm
Currently I have a few plaques on the wall for decoration.

My question (finally !)....... What color would look best on the wall in the kitchen? I want to be green, but you want the house was not like a box of crayons with and I'm not sure if Going Green w / French Country

2 comments:

tearsoft... said...

Only bad really cheap restaurants in France, have decor.Go to France. Stop Roosters.Its insult decorated with the French!

RE said...

The disrupted.

Post a Comment