Friday, February 5, 2010

Rosacea Symptoms Can A Rosacea Symptom Be Irreversible?

Can a rosacea symptom be irreversible? - rosacea symptoms

I had a red nose, continued daily for 8 years: (

I never thought there was something wrong when typical teenage Stuff cleared up with the rest of my acne, but my nose not. I immediately went to doctors and was diagnosed with rosacea.

I responded well to oxytetracycline and was completely cured in a rather strong dose and the swelling goes down to acceptable levels but is still quite unpleasant.

However, I have after 2 months in a lower dose of minocycline, then appear to stop responding.

Now, years later, at the age of 23 years and the end of my rope
I gave him another chance minocycline, but even after 6 weeks no signs of improvement.

I wondered, IPL, but I'm worried about things at once persistent and very rarely my rosacea deteriotates as before and allowed the parties with antibiotics, but only rarely.

So my question is .. Was known as a symptom of rosacea is compeltely irreversible?

2 comments:

Rosacea Treatment said...

Hi I wish to share a few tips to cure rosacea

pinkrosegreeneyes bluerose said...

Find another dr. Go to a good dermatologist. I have rosacea. You need to tetracycline. 2 x 250 mg per day. Every night, you should change your whole face MetroGel. This is the standard treatment and the key to keep it under control. My first Derm does not have me in this, and my skin was worse. So I took a different view, thank God! He acknowledged a few weeks. At some point they have weaned the pills, but always in Metrogel. In fact, Metrogel is a clear gel and antibiotics. I've always said that my skin is beautiful. I have more hits! It is used for traffic lights and drive as if the wind blew. No more! I bet it's worse than my rosacea is already theirs. The sun even worse. Get a different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DR ... Print my answer and show you!

Post a Comment