Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wedding Thank You Card Examples Wedding Gift Etiquette/thank You Notes?

Wedding gift etiquette/thank you notes? - wedding thank you card examples

So, my marriage in a few weeks, and my friend and I started to receive donations. My Ministry of Health has a wedding shower for us and we have sent thank you cards for donations last week.

But what about the wedding gifts that are unrelated to shower? For example, some friends outside the city will get a gift because they do not go to the wedding. I thought that the label says that you do not open and use, until you are married, but how can a thank you card if I do not know what it is?

Even my friend aunt and uncle sent us to check as a donation. Should not "use" the gifts (not cash the check box directions) after the wedding? Of course, I thank you, but I know that I have been waiting for the checks to be removed from my account. There are still three weeks until the wedding and honeymoon after that, it might be a good month until I check the money.

What thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment