Saturday, December 26, 2009

Japan Classic Car About My 2000 Prius Battery Problem...?

About my 2000 Prius Battery problem...? - japan classic car

For all those who replied to my earlier question: I thank you. Now some information about the car.
It was introduced from Japan to Ireland and is the NHW11 (MK2)-model (the same as the U.S. standard). He arrived with a damaged high-voltage battery, for reasons that are not guessed, and the diagnosis was that the voltage of the battery ECU does not not allow the battery to operate as one or more factors had a significant voltage difference (for experts .... does not make sense ?) and the battery is replaced by a main dealer, but not under the warranty. It cost me about € 6000 to fix. And the experience in this kind of car is limited because it is rare in Ireland. He had only 101K km (62k MLS).
But Seseli Japan (IBC = Japan), it is not helping and not taking responsibility and they turn to the shipping company. TOYOTA called Ireland to ask for financial support, the cost of the battery compartment, but they were not interested (technical support, but the car repair!). Should I contact about Toyota Japan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment